- For Hissho’s 17th Birthday, we’re asking our fans to create a unique roll for us via Facebook!
- Throughout the month of April, we will post prompts asking fans to comment with their own sushi creation. Fans are free to use any ingredients, but keep in mind what is readily available in your local supermarket.
- As the month progresses, we’ll narrow down the 5 most popular creations and fans will vote for their favorite.
- The fan with the winning name will receive a Hissho Prize Pack, featuring a t-shirt, retail sauces and other goodies. The 4 runners-up will receive a t-shirt.
How to Enter:
- Check Hissho’s Facebook Page for our Create Your Own Roll Posts throughout the month of April.
- On each post, comment with your creation’s ingredients, + a name for the roll, to be entered.
- On April 20th, we will determine the top 5 creations based on popularity and an internal vote.
- On April 20th, 24th and 30th, we will post the top 5 creations and ask fans to comment/vote for their favorite.
- On May 1st, we will announce the winner.
Other Rules of Engagement:
- The contest officially begins on April 3, 2015, and ends on April 30, 2015, at 11:59pm EDT.
- The winner will be announced on May 1, 2015.
- Prizes can be awarded to U.S. residents only.
- Grand Prize is considered an exchange for all rights to use the winning creation’s ingredients and/or name.
- Winners must be fans of Hissho on Facebook.
- In the event that 2 creation entries are the same, we will award the creation to the fan that posted first.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
- Any entry that is deemed inappropriate will be removed.
- The fan with the winning creation will receive a Hissho Prize Pack featuring a t-shirt, retail sauces and other goodies.
- The 4 runners-up will receive a t-shirt.
- All prizes must be claimed within one month of the close of the contest. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for shipping and handling.
- Winners will be notified via Facebook.
- Entrants must agree to allow Hissho Sushi to publish their name on the Hissho Facebook Page, website and other social media.
- A list of winners will be published and viewable on the Winners/Notes Tab of the Hissho Facebook Page.